Monday, October 31, 2011
What a 'hoot'!!
It seems that all my hard work has paid off! Chloe was transformed into the cutest little owl for Halloween :) And she was just too cute for words so I won't write much and let her cuteness do the talking! Her owl costume was a HIT! How in the world am I going to top it next year!? Any suggestions?
She may be tooooo small for real trick or treating but we just had to dress her up and parade her around!! And I think we can all agree that she was the CUTEST little owl! Unfortunately she was fast asleep the whole evening...which means no cute pictures of her wide eyes and beautiful smiles! Hopefully next year she will be more into it! And who knows maybe we can even get Daddy Dave into a costume ;)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awwwww such a cutie litle girl!!!
ReplyDelete