Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Chloe the OWL!
I think it's safe to admit that I have completely fallen into the new owl craze! And after seeing all the different owl costumes on PINTEREST I knew exactly what Chloe was going to be for Halloween!! So I took some ideas from Pinterest and got creative with some ideas of my own and got to work :))) I cut out felt pieces for the feathers and then tacked them onto a little sundress! And the hat was probably the most fun to make! hahah I knew that Chloe wouldn't leave a mask on so a hat was the only solution! Luckily it was easy too!! It's funny...usually I am happy when I finish a project but this one was too much fun!! I was sad to see it done hahaha Stay tuned to see Little Miss model her costume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The outfit is so cute Andrea! I LOVE the hat! :)
ReplyDelete