Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Tot turns Two...months!!!

Can you believe it!?!? Chlo Bear is 2 months old :) She has doubled her weight and grown 3 inches! 10 lbs. 10 ounces & 22 inches long! Whoa BABY! With this being said she totally thinks she is bigger than she is! No sleep..only play time for this baby! No cuddling either... she squirms and squirms but as soon as I lay her down she goes right to sleep! Maybe I am just tooooo much fun ;) Yeah that's it...I'm too fun and she just can't sleep in my presence.
Her new favorite song (thanks Dave) is Bicycle by Queen hahahaha HILARIOUS! She and Daddy Dave sing and dance A LOT! And boy o boy does she love it!! Look out world...this little miss is going to have some major talent! She cooos & gooos and tries her hardest to talk! Let's see what else...OH she is totally wearing 3 month old clothing and can fit (kind of) in 6 month clothes!!!

Chloe continues to amaze us with her impressive skills in the 'blow out' department. And this past one was a winner! Sitting in church...calm & quiet and then we hear it...yes, the blow out! Little did I know that I would have to call in for reinforcement...that's right. It was too big to handle alone. Bahaha dress, tights, onesie, and changing pad...ALL ruined! ohhhhh Chlo bear!
Little Chloe is just a doll & we feel so blessed to be her parents!! Spending time with her is one of the greatest joys in life!! She is healthy & happy and growing tons each day! We love you little Miss!


1 comment: