Alright so I am sure that most of you have either heard about Pinterest or share in my obsession with it! But if you haven’t heard…it’s amazing!!! So many grand ideas about fashion, décor, crafts, oh my just everything!! Hahaha & man o’ man have I stacked up on things that I want to try and do!! Thankfully Little Miss ‘C’ has been so good and just sits in her seat while I work on my crafts!
So my first Pinterest project… A $3 plain white T from Target becomes a stylish Anthropology inspired work of art! I LOVE IT!! And it was beyond easy! I just cut white strips of fabric and gathered them to make a kind of ruffle. Then positioned them into a ‘U’ shape on my shirt! Tack it down with some thread and you’ve got it!! Okay so maybe a little more effort than that went into play but you get the jist!!! Check me out!



Great job Andrea! It's cute! :)
ReplyDelete