Sunday, October 23, 2011

KINECT!!!

I just got schooled at my own game...by my 10 year old niece!! Dance battle via KINECT is one of my favorite things ever and this last time was the best! While Dave was out of town my wonderful mother came to stay with little Miss 'C' and me!! We had an awesome visit...going to quilt stores, clothes shopping, Taco Bell & crafts of course!! But as the week came to an end it was time for my mommy to go home but to make it a little less sad and a little more exciting my sister and niece came to pick her up!!! Sooooo the night before they had to leave, Alivia (my niece) and I danced the night away! With our hands in the air and hips shakin' we danced until we could dance no more!!! Thanks mommy, Alivia and Mandie!! YoU GUyS arE tHe BEsT!




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time! Family is awesome, and yours in particular! :) I've never done Dance Battle before. It sounds like a lot of fun but I don't think that I would be any good at it! LOL...it would be fun trying though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALIVIA! andrea! i wuz going to come but I had my first temple trip that afternoon! :( next time tho!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it wuz sooooooo fun & Chloe is so little! I love u guyes!!!

    ReplyDelete