Thursday, July 28, 2011

WE GOT A KITTY!!

Introducing MYA!!! The new addition to our family arrived July 26, 2011. What was supposed to be a quick trip to the shelter to "look" at kitties turned into the adoption of little green eyed Mya!

She was the last little cage at the end of a long hall & shoved in a corner. At first glance she stole our hearts :)) We took her out of the cage, snuggled her and immediately knew we were in trouble ( in a good way) We decided to go home and think about it a little more & then if we felt good about it we would come back, pick her up, and bring her home!! So yes...maybe I teared up a little bit when we left her. BUT guess what?!?!? We went back!!! W picked her up!!! AND WE BROUGHT HER HOME!! Is it silly to say she feels like she was meant to be part of our little family?! I am shocked at how well she has adapted to us and our home!! She does not & I repeat, does NOT like to be left alone for more than a couple minutes...so you can imagine our sleepless first night with her!!! Haha she's lucky she's so cute! But I'm glad to report that her second night was much better...she slept all night long under our night stand!!! And for documentation purposes only I will have to admit that David is her favorite :( Oh well it's pretty darn cute! What a sweetheart this little kitty is!! Hopefully she wont mind sharing our attention when our little one arrives!!!





3 comments:

  1. I have to admit Dave and the fwuzzy whittle putty tat is the cutest thing ever. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Kitty. She fits in with four family purrfectly. Bahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I meant your family not four...

    ReplyDelete