Sunday, July 3, 2011

A special day for a special little girl!!

Baby Palooza!!!!!!! What's a baby palooza you say? Most will refer to it as a baby shower but because we have the best family in the world Dave and I were given a BABY PALOOZA of a day! Pink, pink, and more pink filled my parents home as we prepared for not 10, not 20, not 30, but 40 of the best family and friends anyone could ask for!!! The men of the family escaped just before the flood of women came in...all the men except for Dave and my dad!! Traffic control was their special task for the day & might I say they did a FANTASTIC job!!! Thanks Daddy!!!!
Some may ask, "Why did you make Dave stay?" And I have the privilege to reply...I didn't have to make him stay...he wanted too! What a sweetheart of a man to stay by my side through all the 'oooos' & 'awwws' of the shower! Though it may have been awkward at times I think its safe to say the 'Daddy Dave' definitely enjoyed himself!! If you don't believe me just look below!!




















A special thanks to everyone who came out to share in our excitement!! We feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives! We love you all and can't thank you enough for your support!! Seeing all your smiling faces brought and brings such happiness to our hearts!! Thank you Mandie, Mom, Chrissie, Amie, and Daddy for all the time and effort you put into making our day extra special!!










































1 comment:

  1. The top pic is a misrepresentation of my excitement level...but I admit it was fun!
    -Dave

    ReplyDelete