Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Fourth of July Baby!!!

Where has the time gone! I can't believe we are well into July and the BEST HOLIDAY EVER is over! Dave and I shared an awesomely long weekend together as our own little family! We both agreed it's strange not being near our family for the Fourth but we had a blast on our 5 day weekend...can I get a hoo haa!!! And we all know the best part of the weekend was indeed the fireworks!!! ESPECIALLY when you walk outside your front door and you are at the show!! No traffic & no waiting in lines!! We packed our snacks, root beer, lighter & sparklers! Though it may have been raining we sat out there for who knows how long...talking and laughing & maybe even cracking a couple jokes while people watching. Don't say you've never done it!! We just couldn't help ourselves!
And fireworks just wouldn't be complete without some good ol' fashion thumb wars!! Before Dave and I started dating we had ultimate thumb wars while watching fireworks!! And I am proud to say after three years the tradition is still going and I am still WINNING!!!! Okay okay... I will be honest...I cheated and I still lost but oh well...I stole a kiss at the end and all was forgiven mwahahaha





1 comment: