Friday, May 11, 2012

Two People, Two Years!!

On April 16th my sweet David and I celebrated our two year anniversary!! And what a marvelous two years it has been! We were sealed for Time and All Eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple, then cruised the Caribbean, a couple months later we moved to Virginia, experienced a promotion, a year and a half later had our sweet baby Chloe & are now expecting a move to Texas!!! It was been an eventful two years! And I can't think of anyone else I would rather share it with :) Dave makes me smile when I'm sad, laugh when I'm angry, and gives me strength when I'm weak. He is my best friend!! I didn't know it was possible to love someone as much as I love him! To mark this joyous occasion Dave started it out right with bringing me breakfast in bed...YUM french toast!! Then we stayed in pjs all day and watched our favorite shows! Call us lame but it was awesome to cuddle while being surrounded by our favorite snacks and watching nothing but our favorite HGTV shows! No cleaning, no errands, nothing but relaxing(as much as one could relax with a 9 month old) and enjoying each others inside jokes and laughs!! But the best part of the day was stuffing ourselves FULL at the Melting Pot!! Four courses of DELICIOUSNESS!! Somehow it has become a tradition to completely gorge ourselves every year...and I'm not complaining! We discovered this amazing place the day before our wedding, then went for our one year anniversary, and then just HAD to go for year number 2!!! OH and how could I forget the GIFTS!!! Our special gift to each other was a big beautiful and I mean BEAUTIFUL painting of the Salt Lake Temple!! Dave also got a Dremel MultiMax (don't ask me what it does...I just know he wanted it) and my sweetheart gave me two china pieces from Anthropologie :))) We ended our day with a surprise visit to the fair!! FUN FUN FUN!!! I am a total sucker for Ferris Wheels, Carousels, and the cheesy dart games NO one can win. Yes, yes I love it! And I think little Chloe feels the same! The only ride she could go on was the Carousel so daddy bought the tickets and away we went!! She seemed a bit apprehensive of the paint chipped horse she was placed on, but as soon as the music started she got excited! It goes without saying but it was a WONDERFUL day filled with memories with the ones I love! Happy Anniversary Dave!!! Unfortunate picture quality but the only picture of the happy couple on our special evening!!
Melting Pot goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment