Monday, April 23, 2012

CHLOE!

Maybe I'm a bad parent but I have the hardest time remembering Chloe's age. So, I just checked with Dave and he confirmed that she is EIGHT MONTHS!! That little Chlo Bear is growing, growing, growing! She exudes cuteness! If you were to ask her what her favorite part(s) of the day, she would say, 1) when daddy comes home for lunch (she squeals & lifts her hands in the air when he walks in the door)The song "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home" has a whole new meaning now! 2)When we let her catch the cat (poor cat...) and 3) Going on walks in her walker!! OH and she loves, loves, loves to play with toys...especially when we jump in and play too!! Maybe, little to no work is accomplished during the day, but at least our child is happy!! OH and how could I forget BOOKS...that baby could turn the pages of her books alllll dayyyy longggg! Our little chatterbox has the cutest way of speaking to us...and yelling at us. We have found that we really have to watch how we say things now...let me explain! I have a bad habit of randomly yelling out a couple lines of a song (weird...but fun) with that being said, after my 'vocal exercise' is complete, I hear a little voice start yelling too with a big ol' grin on that cute chubby face!! Unfortunately, it's so cute that it only makes my habit worse!! But get ready for the cutest part...Chlo's new thing is to shake her head 'no' when she does NOT approve of something. It's the funniest thing to look over and see her shake her head back and forth, back and forth, and then fall over. Haha I could go on and on and sometimes I do...but for the sake of time(which I was out of ten minutes ago) I will conclude my ramblings of a pretty little girl named Chloe! Here are sweet baby Chloe's 8 month photos!
Helping Daddy with the landscaping at Uncle Ryan's and Aunt Kristen's house!!
WE LOVE YOU CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love how much personality she has! My little Asher is only 5 months old and he knows so much already. It's so cute. Babies are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I say this every single time you post but I literally cannot believe what a beautiful little girl she is! I swear she just gets cuter and cuter and is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! You two seem like the happiest parents in the world and you have such a beautiful baby! :)

    ReplyDelete