Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Year Older and Wiser Too!!

Call me crazy but I still get very excited when my birthday rolls around...this year was no exception! My sweetheart, David, took the day off work to spend with me on my birthday! I woke up to a surprise present (Mind you I woke up well rested because my hubby woke up with Chloe all night and again at 5:00am)What a guy!! Anyway I woke up to a BEAUTIFUL apron that I have been wanting (although I promised I would cook if I had one...hmmm whose it really for?!) haha just kidding and a gift certificate for a pedicure!! The cooking might not be the best but at least I look cute doing it, right?! ;)
BEST PRESENT EVER! Never having gotten a pedicure I was skeptical about the whole thing...but holy cow it was awesome! Nothing better than a back massage while getting a leg massage and then ending with cute nails! Thanks DAVE!!
Maybe I made birthday hats for the special day (I warned you I still get excited for my birthday!)
I had the best birthday but I'm convinced it's because I have the best husband and baby Chloe! Thanks Dave!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment