Friday, June 1, 2012

Mother's Day!!

Okay, can I just say that being a mother is the best thing ever! There is nothing more rewarding!! I absolutely LOVE being a mommy to our sweet Chlo Bear & I have to document that at this very moment, she is trying her hardest to eat this computer screen...ohhhhh Chlo!! So Mother's Day came and went all to quickly! Dave made my first Mother's Day celebration a sweet memory :) He woke up with little one at 6:00am and then brought me breakfast in bed! I came down the stairs to beautiful pink lilies and a clean house! Is he great, or what?! After church he made one of my favorite meals (Tacoma Chicken...YUM) and a Texas Sheet Cake (double YUM)! I say it everytime but how can I not, Dave is the BEST hubby EVER!!
And a big thanks to my mommy for teaching me and being the best example of how a mother should be! I love you Mom :))

No comments:

Post a Comment