Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"A happy home is but an earlier heaven"
We belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Why are we Mormon you say?
I am a Mormon because I have found, through sincere prayer, that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I have faith and a sure knowledge that our Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I have seen the power of prayer bless my life time and time again. I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves us and wants us to return back home with Him! I Know my Savior lives! I am a Mormon because I know that this is the Lord's true church upon the face of the earth today! And in knowing this I will always strive to follow the example of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and share this glorious gospel!
FaMily
"A happy home is but an earlier heaven. Do we want our homes to be happy? If we do, let them be the abiding place of prayer, thanksgiving and gratitude."
President Thomas S. Monson
No comments:
Post a Comment