Sunday, February 26, 2012

Virginia Beach!

Welcome to Virginia Beach!! It was beautiful even though it may or may not have been 50 degrees and experiencing ridiculously strong winds! But we didn't let that stop us...oh wait...yes, yes we did! Chloe and I took one step out and came right back in! Thank goodness for the wonder of an indoor pool!! Daddy Dave was stuck in meetings all day, so Chloe and I were set to our own devices & what an adventure we had...everything from a seagule almost flying into the room & getting lost only a block from the hotel! But the Aquarium was wonderful! And the best part was that Dave got off early and was able to join us for the party! Chloe LOVED the aquarium...I think...she didn't cry so I think that means she had a blast ;)

She wasn't too sure about the pool...but daddy sure had fun!

This kid will be a scholar I just know it!

Don't be fooled...this was incredibly hard to get into! As I was crawling in it became more apparent to me that I need to step up my work out!

Baby shark doo doo! It seemed as though I was the excited child and Chloe was my mother keeping me in check...maybe I got a little excited to be at the Aquarium!

The end of our journey took us through a human size kaleidoscope...in other words the most amazing thing ever! RIDDIT DI DI DOOO!! Talk about sensory overload for Chlo Bear!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were in Virginia Beach! I live like 10 minutes from that aquarium! You have such a precious little girl :)

    ReplyDelete