Sunday, February 26, 2012

A happy reminder...

SNOW!!! We remember now what it looks like! Since we have lived here in VA there has been little to NO snow!! But the funny thing is that the day before I was taking out our spring/summer clothes!!

One day your outside playing in the warm sunlight and the next...

...there is this!! SNOW!! Cutest father daughter pic of all time! I am so blessed!

I guess it's instinct for children to know that they have to eat the snow...the first thing she did when we stepped out the door was open her mouth...WIDE! She didn't know what was going on but she knew she like it :)


Proof that I was there too!

2 comments:

  1. she is SUCH a CUTE BABY! every time I see her she looks more and more adorable! I love the way you dress her, too... lots of pinks and fancy girly details! so cute. xoxo becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah Becca you are the sweetest!! You always leave the kindest comments!! Thanks so much!! I so hope you are doing well!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete