Thursday, January 5, 2012

Country Christmas!

Chloe got her first taste of the sweet countryside of Ohio...it's just sad it was in the freezing cold of December! None the less we had a fantastic trip to Ohio for Christmas! Chloe had a BLAST with her cousins...so much fun that she is completely bored now that it's just me all day :( I knew someday I would be boring and Chloe wouldn't want to play with me but geesh isn't it a bit early?! Hopefully soon she will remember how cool I am ;)
Christmas came and went and ended all to soon! Chloe got so many fun little gifts from her aunties and Granny and Grandpa Bowser...she may have been asleep while everyone else was opening gifts but we had a special little Christmas for her later :)) Family, old friends, singing, MadGab, laughter&dancing and lots and lots of children running and yelling...definitely made it a Christmas to remember! Chloe even learned something new while we were there...can anyone guess what it was?! She can YELL!! Cheerleading could quite possibly be in her future ;)
AND OH HAPPY DAY! Dave and I had our first real date in four and a half months...long over due!! The new Mission Impossible may or may not have been what we went to see...Romantic, right? AND we may or may not have spent $20 on candy and yummy treats! HAHA hey, when you only get a date every 4 months your going to make it count! Shout out to a special mom&dad for watching our little Chlo Bear !
Long story short, our country Christmas in Ohio was absolutely wonderful! There is a special something about that little place in Ohio I call home. Someday I hope my children can say the same!

















PRESENTS!

1 comment: