Chlo Bear's favorite things are tags on toys, books, books, books, singing, eating rugs, peekaboo, & daddy's fruit smoothies! OH and the best part is...drum roll please...she can say mama AND dada!! She calls mama when she wants out of bed and when she is super excited and playful she calls for her dada! I can't believe she is almost 8 months and sleeping through the night in her own crib!! What a doll!! We love this sweet little angel we call Chloe!
I could go on and on about our dear little girl but I will stop now and save some for later! She brings such happiness into our life...being a parent is truly wonderful! We love you Chloe :)))
7 months!!!

What we do everyday!

If your asking if that is a rope attached to a walker, you are correct...daddy took the stroller to work!!

This is the life!

Could she be any cuter?!

My cuddle buddy!!



The way you dress her is TOO precious! She's absolutely beautiful! I can't wait until our baby arrives and we can see his or her sweet little face! Adam is going to be such a great dad! Love seeing the updates of your beautiful life!
ReplyDeletexoxo Becca
i miss u anne!! r u coming 4 easter? mom said u were
ReplyDeleteChlo Bear is soooooo cute!!!!! When do I gety to see her again? She is the cutest thing EVER!
ReplyDelete