Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chloe goes to Monticello !!!


At three weeks old Chloe has officially gone on her first family trip...can I get a HOOHAA!!! Sure, maybe she slept the entire time but I think it's safe to say that she had a successful trip to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello! We strapped her into her little backpack & strapped said backpack onto Daddy Dave. Who knew having a little baby meant that you would start making ton of new friends (even a fellow Buckeye!!) :)) Every person visiting Monticello had to stop to see the little bundle of joy in the little black backpack!! Oh miss Chloe your cuteness stops people dead in their tracks :) Through the garden tours of Monticello & apple orchards of Carter Mountain, little sweetheart was out like a light!!! I WAS SHOCKED!! So let me say it again...SUCCESS! Now on to our next adventure :))





1 comment:

  1. Dave: Wait a second... did we not get a picture with mom in it? Oops, Grandma Barbara was there too.

    ReplyDelete