When Dave & I were dating he always made German Pancakes. When we stayed with his family before we got married, they made German Pancakes! Every weekend for the past year & a half of our marriage Dave has made German Pancakes! When Dave's mama came to visit Little Miss 'C' guess what we had every morning??? german pancakes, German Pancakes, GERMAN PANCAKES!!!! YUMMMMM!!!! So for the first time on my own I have made the family fav.!! Yes, that's right. German Pancakes!!!! I am officially part of the family hahaha Their fluffy goodness has me obsessed :) Even Little Miss was excited...see picture below!!! I now have five things I can make on my own ! I'm moving up in the world!!!
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Pancakes make it official!!!
When Dave & I were dating he always made German Pancakes. When we stayed with his family before we got married, they made German Pancakes! Every weekend for the past year & a half of our marriage Dave has made German Pancakes! When Dave's mama came to visit Little Miss 'C' guess what we had every morning??? german pancakes, German Pancakes, GERMAN PANCAKES!!!! YUMMMMM!!!! So for the first time on my own I have made the family fav.!! Yes, that's right. German Pancakes!!!! I am officially part of the family hahaha Their fluffy goodness has me obsessed :) Even Little Miss was excited...see picture below!!! I now have five things I can make on my own ! I'm moving up in the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



andrea- i want the recipe!
ReplyDelete