Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blessing Day for Little 'C'

The most beautiful thing is seeing a little girl being comforted by her daddy! Especially when it's your husband & daughter!! In her long white dress, Little Miss laid cradled comfortably in her daddy's arms! It was her special day, all dressed in white, to go to church for her baby blessing! And what a beautiful blessing it was! Dave did such a great job and I am so proud of him...tears come to my eyes just thinking about it!
We were hoping that Chloe would sleep through the whole thing so she wouldn't cry but in order to put her gorgeous dress on her we had to wake her up...sigh. BUT I should have known that awake or asleep she would still be her sweet, little, calm self! I say it a lot but we have the world's best baby!! Not a peep came out of her mouth...actually I take that back...there were some hiccups :)) But no crying was involved...YAYYA!
After church we took pictures, took more pictures, and then took more pictures!! A special thanks to Uncle Ryan and his impressive picture taking skills...you rock Ryan! And Dave made us all dinner...do I have an amazing hubby or what?! DELICIOUS is an understatement!! No wonder I never cook...David is just toooooo good at it!! OH and he made two cakes...strawberry cakes!! Our tummies were FULL of yummy roast & cake, cake and more cake!!
Such a memorable day that we will always remember! A day full of love and the feeling of peace and comfort! What can be better than that?! Chloe is such a blessing in our lives and we thank Heavenly Father every day for the gift of forever families! Thank you to Grandma Barbara, Aunt Kristen, Uncle Ryan, and Kevin for coming to be with us to celebrate little missy!
~We love you Chloe~







No comments:

Post a Comment