Dave had a birthday shout hooooray!!! Birthdays are the best!! Not just because there are presents and ice cream but because of... the decorations of course! lol!! Dave's birthday was extra special this year & can you guess why??? Because we got to share it with little Chloe!!! AND did I mention that Dave's mom (shout out to Grandma Barbara!!!) came on his birthday too!!! ANDDD Kristen came to visit too!! Can you say best birthday EVER!!!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
BIrthday Boyyyyyy!!!!
Dave had a birthday shout hooooray!!! Birthdays are the best!! Not just because there are presents and ice cream but because of... the decorations of course! lol!! Dave's birthday was extra special this year & can you guess why??? Because we got to share it with little Chloe!!! AND did I mention that Dave's mom (shout out to Grandma Barbara!!!) came on his birthday too!!! ANDDD Kristen came to visit too!! Can you say best birthday EVER!!!
Thankfully I was still able to decorate, buy & wrap presents, and get the cake! I was a bit worried that the little one would take all our time and it wouldn't work out but...IT DID!! And instead of only making adult party hats I got to make a baby one!! WINNING!!
I must say that the babies first party was a success! Sure, she may have slept through it alll but I saw her share a smile a couple times :)) Daddy Dave received lots of love, a hoodie, Abercrombie fierce cologne, & Connect Four! Boy what a lucky guy :) Not to mention a Red Lobster dinner followed by thee ever favorite DQ Ice Cream Cake!!! WINNINGx2!! And just as I'm writing Kristen (Dave's sister) just walked in the door with another present for Dave!! HOLY MOLY IT'S A KINECT!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Kristen!! Happy Birthday DAVID!!!! And I guess with a gift like the Kinect I can say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me too :)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Dave: "Sean White Hoodies and denim"
ReplyDeleteThanks babe! It was an amazing party!