Daddy Dave and little Miss Chloe have been inseparable these last couple of weeks! It's amazing how even at two weeks old Chloe has developed attachments! She is such a Daddy's girl!! If she is in need of soothing Dave is the one she prefers. As she stares into his eyes she instantly calms down. When she hears his voice her little head bobs all over trying to find Dave's face!! As soon as she finds him her eyes lock onto his! Pretty much the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :)) So when the day came that David finally had to go back to work we were all pretty sad :( Dave's lunch break turned into Daddy and Chloe cuddle time...but I think it's safe to say that Dave didn't mind...and this mama definitely needed the break !!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Daddy in Demand!!
Daddy Dave and little Miss Chloe have been inseparable these last couple of weeks! It's amazing how even at two weeks old Chloe has developed attachments! She is such a Daddy's girl!! If she is in need of soothing Dave is the one she prefers. As she stares into his eyes she instantly calms down. When she hears his voice her little head bobs all over trying to find Dave's face!! As soon as she finds him her eyes lock onto his! Pretty much the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :)) So when the day came that David finally had to go back to work we were all pretty sad :( Dave's lunch break turned into Daddy and Chloe cuddle time...but I think it's safe to say that Dave didn't mind...and this mama definitely needed the break !!
AND Chloe experienced her first earthquake...AHHHH super scary but she didn't seem to mind the 5.9 quake! I was fast asleep when the house started shaking...with my contacts out I was pretty much blind!! I awoke to extreme shaking and Dave yelling from down stairs, "ANN!!! EARTHQUAKE, EARRRTTHHQUAAKKKEE!!!!" yeah what a way to wake up from a dead sleep! I bolted out of bed and RAN down the stairs...note to self...not the best idea to run down the stairs during an earthquake! Hahah oh well I had to get to Dave and our baby!!! I found Dave with Chloe is his arms under the doorway...Chloe was wide eyed and perfectly content as she drank her milk!! I put my arms around Dave and Chloe as we shook and shook for 35 seconds that FELT LIKE AN HOUR!! But I am soo happy to say we were safe and no damage was done...thank goodness!!!! Alright well it's hard to think of any more high lights after talking about the earthquake so I will make an end to this post :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Dave: I'm not sure anymore about being the preferred consoler, her mommy definitely gives me a run for my money.
ReplyDelete