After months of dropping hints and leaving pictures of cars up on my computer, Mr. Dave finally convinced me that we should get a new car! SOooo we did!! A 2011 Toyota Camry now sits safely parked in our garage! And wouldn't you know it...I'm afraid to drive it! Driving to the red box (which is close enough to walk to...But who walks when you have a new car...NO ONE) I about had a heart attack for fear of crashing...What the heck!!! But I will just blame that on being pregnant..yes thats it...I am pregnant and cannot help my crazy ways of thinking! OH and figures I SPILL my banana split on our first little drive! But Dave just laughed and said, "Well, its officially christened." AMEN! hahaha ohhh man.
Monday, March 14, 2011
A new what? A NEW CAR!!
After months of dropping hints and leaving pictures of cars up on my computer, Mr. Dave finally convinced me that we should get a new car! SOooo we did!! A 2011 Toyota Camry now sits safely parked in our garage! And wouldn't you know it...I'm afraid to drive it! Driving to the red box (which is close enough to walk to...But who walks when you have a new car...NO ONE) I about had a heart attack for fear of crashing...What the heck!!! But I will just blame that on being pregnant..yes thats it...I am pregnant and cannot help my crazy ways of thinking! OH and figures I SPILL my banana split on our first little drive! But Dave just laughed and said, "Well, its officially christened." AMEN! hahaha ohhh man.
I have to confess, I am starting to miss the car dealership...weird. But turns out people offer you free pop and snacks when they find out your expecting! AND they go extra fast on all the paper signing because they don't want you to throw up on their desk! IT WAS GREAT! baha So I justhad to give the sales lady a hug before we left. I think she thought I was nuts....but oh well because why?? I will let you answer that!
Long story short we have our very first family car! Leather seats for spills and seat warmers to keep mama happy :) You were right David...I LOVE IT!
David looking sexy in the black beauty!! After this was taken he wouldn't get out of the car! haha jk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay!!! I'm so glad you finally got a new car!! I totally know what you mean about being afraid to drive it. lol. It is beautiful. ENJOY!! :)
ReplyDeleteoooo I like it!
ReplyDelete