Monday, March 28, 2011

Only the best for the best!


Soooo let's just say we are going ALL out for our baby!! EEEEE who knew preparing for our little one would be so much fun!!! It all started with painting...then putting in chair rail...and then THEEE CRIB!!!! The mother of all cribs now stands tall in our tiny old office!!! My mighty man husband finished all the chair rail in one day which included 5 trips to the store...84 trips up and down two flights of stairs!! David was determined to finish and make it as beautiful as he could for BABY!! And he did!!! HE'S GOT SKILLS!! Words cannot do all of this justice so I will just post several pics to tell the tale!


The nursery, aka the old office, before pics...the room is so small it's hard to get a good photo.
Before photos!!
Daddy Dave painting away!! I promise I did help...a little. Dave wanted me to stay out because of the stinky paint fumes! What a sweetheart! So I sat outside the room and talked to him the whole time haha We had to paint a neutral color since we are renting but it has turned out GREAT!
Picking up the crib from Babies R' Us!! We thought we would be able to squeeze it into the trunk of the car but WHOA BUDDY it was HUGE!!! Apparently we ordered one of the biggest ones they had...oops Oh well!!! GO big or GO home! haha So we had to come back after we rented a truck from Lowes!!!
The monster crib in our living room...note it was almost as tall as Dave and took up most of the space in our living room!
YAY YAY YAY!! Putting it together!!! And I helped!!!! We make a great team!!!
TAAA DAAA!!!! All ready...mattress and all!!!
Notice anything different??? The CHAIR RAIL of course!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!

A special thanks to Daddy Dave!!! He worked so very hard and I think it shows!!! The best nursery for the best baby :)) With love, Mommy and Daddy!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, he did a great job. I really like it with the chair rail. Beautiful crib too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nursery. Tell David that he did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete