Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Be a kid again date!!!
We like to make date night every night...why? Because we like it!! I have always wondered what it would have been like to be childhood friends with Dave! I have now come to the conclusion that he was an active, rambunctious, prank playing little boy and I was a sensitive, dress wearing, baby doll hugging little girl! We would not have been friends...haha but we are the BEST of friends now so lets have a BE a KID again DATE!!! HOW FUN! Raise your hand if you ever made tents when your were little and could crawl on the floor and not hurt after 2 minutes! ME!! I DID! So what did we do?? We made a MASSIVE tent! YES!!! After several failed attempts to make it stable enough for two adults we finally did it!! Blankets...check. Food...check. Candy...check. Disney movies...CHECK!!!! IT was officially time to start playing in the tent and never come out! Sadly we came to realize why adults DO NOT belong in tents. IT HURTS!! After dinner in the tent...i think we both were ready to relax on our comfy couch. But we stuck to the theme of the date and watched the entire movie in-the-tent! Awesome! So lets all give Dave a HUGE round of applause for humoring all my crazy ideas :)))
Dave admiring all of our hard work!!
I'm in a tent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hahaha!! I LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteI loved building forts as a little kid! I love your blog!
ReplyDelete