Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Will you be my Valentine?
I forgot to blog about Valentines day!!!! What is better than a dozen roses??? A dozen roses and an orchid!!!! And I'm not talking about a little baby orchid either...this is the mother of all ORCHIDS!!! Dave has heard me talk about wanting an orchid for a year now! What a perfect gift!!!! It was by far theeee BEST Valentines ever full of hugs and kisses, candy and cakes, flowers and GIGANTIC cards. We celebrated the day away...well actually the whole weekend & then Monday! We shopped till we dropped and ate more candy and watched more movies than anyone in history! Since we couldn't get into the Melting Pot (our most favorite restaurant E-VER) I tried to recreate it at our house...one word...fail. Haha its harder than it seems but boy was it fun!! Sorry no pics...that would be embarrassing! The homemade cheesecakes didn't fail though...and yes, yes I did make them!!! And I just might have left all the hearts and decorations up...all week long!
The cute little banner I made!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awe!!! I love orchids. They are one of my favorite flowers!
ReplyDeletePS. I am glad you are feeling better :) The fun stuff is coming up like feeling him/her move for the first time :) I love ya!!!
that orchid is absolutely gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete