Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our first Christmas!!

Our first Christmas together has been a time to remember!! We were so lucky to be able to spend Christmas in Utah for 2 weeks with Dave’s family and boy did we have a blast!! Well except for the morning sickness that lasted all day long!!! No, no, no Dave wasn’t sick…it was me :( BUT DO YOU KNOW WHY?! Guess!! Go ahead! GUESS! Okay, okay it’s because we are expecting a new addition to our family!!!!! That’s right…A BABY!!! YAYAYYA :)) Talk about the best Christmas gift ever!!! Though I could’ve done without the morning sickness part! We feel so blessed and privileged that the Lord has blessed us with this child!!!

Unfortunately our trip to Utah couldn’t last forever!! The time flew by!!! I had my first trip to see the lights at Temple Square & it was…well CROWDED but beautiful!! Dave worked on Temple Square for four years so he was eager to get back and show me around!! We saw movies and movies and more movies and I sure got my fill of eating out!! I love eating out!!!!!!! My new favorite restaurant is CAFÉ RIO!! YUM! Now if only there was one here in Virginia! OH and did I tell you? Dave got me a new phone for Christmas!! He never thought he would be able to top last years present of an IPod touch but this new Galaxy X phone tops it! HE IS THE BEST ! Though I missed out on few things due to being sick this trip was so wonderful!! We loved being with family and spending time with everyone! If only it could happen more often!! This was a most wonderful CHRISTMAS!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment