Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Okay, okay so the rumors are true!! WE DID DECORATE BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!! But let’s just say we are a little eager for our first Christmas together as a married couple!! It seemed like every family home evening activity for the month of November included decorating for Christmas in some way but boy does our house look fabulous!!!! Well at least I thought so…the furnace guy didn’t even say he thought it was pretty :( Apparently only women notice things like that! WHO KNEW! And Dave was able to share his talent of stringing lights…thank you years of hard work at Temple Square!! And thanks to the best mommy and daddy in the world we have a lot more decorations!! Even though Dave says he doesn’t like home décor and decorating I know better…he secretly loves it and can’t stop decorating for Christmas!! Oh wait that’s me!! But Dave has been so sweet and kind to help me as much as he has! He now knows Jo Ann Fabrics as well as I do :)) Even though we are heading to Utah for Christmas we still just had to decorate!!

And I have officially hit my all time high craft overload!!! Paper trees, ornaments and stars and much much more!! But perhaps the best part is being able to turn on all the Christmas lights and enjoy the evening with my sweetheart!! Overall this Holiday season has had a terrific start! I know we will both be able to look back on our first Christmas together as a wonderful happy memory!! UTAH HERE WE COME!!


Preparing to show his skills!
I promise I really was helping...not just taking pictures!

He makes me oh so happy!
BAHahahaha attempt #1...there were several!
We like to have fun!
Our beautiful tree!!!

3 comments:

  1. You two are awesome =) I love that you're so in love! And your Christmas tree looks beautiful! I can totally hear your voice every time I read your blog Andrea- it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have had my Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving but my husband wasn't home so we had to wait a few days, but I did go ahead and put the rest of the decorations up while waiting! :) Christmas is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! For first the Christmas as a married couple ;) Just the beginning of many warm and laughter filled Christmases to come.
    Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete