Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our blessings from above!!

WE ARE LANDLORDS!!! Dave and I were beyond eager and excited to make our trip to Ohio for Thanksgiving and we knew it would be a wonderful wonderful trip but we had no idea it would be as good as it was!!! Okay, okay so here’s how it went down!! For those of you who don’t know we own a condo in Fairborn Ohio and it WASN’T SELLING! It has been on the market since May and not one offer…sooo did we lower the price?? Yes…yes we did :( Sooo did we lower it again?? Yes…yes we did :(( Sooo did we put it up for rent?? YESYES WE DID! Shouldn’t that have worked???? We thought so! After months and months of praying that the Lord would provide a way, He did!! Though we may have been discouraged at times we kept our faith that our prayers would be answered! I am so thankful for the power of prayer and that our Heavenly Father loves us and knows us!

So while we were in Ohio we got the much awaited call from our realtor that someone was finally interested in renting the condo!!!!!!! YAYAYYAYAY!!! Upon hearing the news I immediately said a prayer of thanks! As the tears rolled down my face I could feel the love of my Heavenly Father. When I looked at my sweet husbands face I could see the relief in his eyes! WE ARE SO SUPER EXCITED!!!! Such a joyous occasion calls for an outbreak of...wait for it… DANCE!!

Hands down this was the best Thanksgiving ever!!! I am thankful for the BEST parents in the world and the most wonderful family & friends…and here’s the best part, I get to share it all with the love of my life.

He was excited about the
condo too!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. It is good to hear that you are doing so well. Glad that your condo is now rented out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Hilary !! I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!!!!!! I'm so glad you found a renter. It is a super nice place. Your renter is lucky to have such AMAZING landlords :)

    I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    We need to talk about our overlap in Utah time so we can see each other, even if just for a bit.

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKSSS!!! YES YES YES I WANT TO SEE YOU!!! I have to see my best friend!! I will have to talk to Dave and the family and hopefully we can work something out!!!

    ReplyDelete