WE’RE HAVING A BABY…A BABY…A BABY…A BABY!!!!!!
I have always known that I wanted children but I have to admit I have always been terrified of being pregnant!! I’ve herd countless horror stories of being sick for months on end to being even more sick for the entire 9 months! YIKES! But a precious child is totally worth it!! SO BRING IT ON! Christmas morning came and wouldn’t you know it brought me the inevitable gift of…wait for it…morning sickness!!! And since then it has been with me all day everyday. Jealous? Everything makes me sick! Shall I keep complaining? MY LIPS ARE SO CHAPPED but my chapstick makes me nauseas as well as my perfume, the car, bread, spaghetti, & so much more!!! But lemons and cheerios are my new best friend! I have lost weight which is kind of scary because I don’t have a lot to loose but I am trying to stay optimistic and just think of the baby!! And when I do that it’s suddenly not so bad anymore :)) But I think its only right to proclaim how blessed we have been these past several weeks!! We had a 5 hour flight home from
I am so grateful for my loving husband and how he cares for me so diligently!! He is constantly at the store without complaint…he runs to the bathroom every time he knows I am sick…he sits with me as I cry and listens to my daily complaints with being sick!! I love you Dave :))
Ew. I look gross but I must document!!! Preggie pops make me happy!
Lemons!!! My constant companion and all I could eat along with cheerios:)



CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA & DAVE!!! What an awesome prayer to be answered! :)
ReplyDelete