Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Simple and Small things!

We found one!!! We found one!! Dave and I have been looking for a quiet park to go on hikes & have picnics ever since we got to Virginia...a year ago!! So apparently about five minutes from our house is just that...oh and it has a lake with a beach! Gaaa pretty lame we just NOW found it but pretty awesome that it’s there and now we know!
With that being said it was time to PICNIC!! SO Dave and I went on a beautiful Sunday afternoon picnic to Chris Greene Lake! Warm country breeze with the sun shining down on our little family! Ohh I just absolutely love times like this... a simple picnic with the one I love the most. We sat under the huge forest trees of Virginia on our jean quilt that we made together. These simple things in life bring such an abundance of joy. We didn't even have to pay an arm and a leg or have to make extravagant plans but rather packed up our basket of PB&J with fruit and cookies and we were set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment