Monday, June 27, 2011

Utah in the spring!!!

Utah in the spring!!! The best way to tell about a trip is by seeing all the pictures!! So here ya go!!!

~Dave and Ann~

Just think…one year ago we stood here on our wedding day!

Cori and Pascal!! David’s little friend has found a new BFF…CORI!!! They went everywhere together ;)



HOGLE ZOO!! David and the Tiger



Soooo this is me…riding in a wheel chair. No, I did not brake my leg…no, I did not come from the hospital! I am pregnant and just cannot walk far without getting too tired. The one solution to this problem…WHEEL CHAIR!



It’s time for a wedding!!!! Congrats Melinda and Spencer!! Here is our nephew Eli excited for the big day :)

SISTERS!! I love Mandie!! She is amazing in every way and I hope someday I can be just like her!! Big sisters make the best of friends!

We had an amazing trip to Utah!! The only bad part was that it wasn’t long enough!!! So long Utah…next time you see the Whelan Family we will be THREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment