Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OH happy day!!

I FEEL GOOD!!! Oh what a glorious feeling! GASP I know! I am randomly singing again...I am dancing all over the house again...I am teasing Dave again...I even did the dishes. I'M BACK! Though, sadly I have to admit it's hard to be excited about being pregnant when you have been sick and throwing up for the past 14 weeks!!! But I am pleased to announce I feel GREAT! Note: now that I have said that I feel great I will be sick tomorrow! You would think I would have a TON to write having not written in a quite a while but the truth is...we haven't done much due to being so sick :( Wait...let me re-phrase...I haven't done much but Dave on the other hand has been working non stop! After he gets home from work he cleans the house and makes me a snack...as soon as he sits down I am hungry again...and what does this sweet man do? He gets up to make dinner!!!! WHAT A SWEET HEART! Words cannot explain how much he has done to help me & how grateful I am!!! Okay okay I will stop before I get to mushy!!!! hehe
SO I promise this will be the end of boring blogs because now I-AM-BACK!!


My Belly!!!! It may seem a little larger than normal because I just had a LOT of Cheese Puffs. One word...YUM!


So I thought I was just taking a picture of the BELLY but turns out I was recording...haha its a bit funny so there it is!










3 comments:

  1. Wooo Hooo We are so Excited for you guys.
    We LOVE the belly. can't wait to watch/see it grow bigger and bigger. Good Luck you guys, we love yah!!!

    XOXO

    Ashley, Josh & Andrew Parry

    ReplyDelete