Today Dave and I went to our first ultrasound appointment!!! EEEeeee!!! We were both very excited and eager to see just what was going on in there!!! Note to self do not schedule morning appointments…you get very sick in the mornings!!! Upon feeling nauseas I thought FOR SURE I was going to wet myself. For those of you who don’t know, they ask you to drink a TON of water before an ultrasound! Which is just CRUEL! Because where is it that they keep poking you for 30 minutes??? Your bladder!! YES she poked and poked my bladder after I drank 32 oz of water!! AHHHHH but as soon as we saw our little one we could not contain our excitement. Smiling from ear to ear we watched the little heart flutter !! AMAZING! Absolutely one of the most rewarding and memorable moments for both of us!! I am exactly 8 weeks and 2 days and the due date is August 21!!! It finally feels real!! We are building our lives together and starting our family!! I simply could not be happier!!!!!!
Our first family photo!!! hahha



Aw Andrea, I love your blog so much! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about pregnancy, how tough it is, but how worth it everything is to you. I hope that as the weeks have gone by you've started to feel better. :) I wish you the best of luck, and I know that you will be just the best mom EVER. This baby has incredible parents!!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOO CUTE! :)
ReplyDeleteAugust 21 huh? Have that baby come 2 days early...:)
ReplyDelete