Sunday, November 14, 2010

WARNING: This post may contain mushy, lovey, dovey & crazy information! Read at your own discretion. Hahaha just kidding! Read it…it’s cute!

On October 16 Dave and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary (I know, I know this post is a little late) Wait a second did I just say six months!! It feels like just yesterday we were walking into theSalt Lake City Temple together anxious and eager to be sealed for time and all eternity!! I guess it’s true what they say…time FLIES when you’re having fun and Fun and more FUN! So what do you do on such a joyous & grand occasion?!?? WHY DECORATE OF COURSE!! Now if you haven’t figured it out I love to surprise Dave with cute signs and such all over the house and I meanALL OVER the house. See pictures for details! But how in the world was I going to get him out so I could decorate in secret!?! I thought maybe while he was asleep…but I knew he would wake up and see me…because he is like a ninja and hears EVERYTHING. I thought maybe while he was in the shower…but he is to fast! But then BAM!! It hit me! I thought of a way to do it while he was WIDE awake and just right down stairs! Do you know what it is???? Lets’ just say this was the first time I was thankful for the XBOX! He was occupied for hours & oblivious to all things other than his game!! IM A GENIOUS! It took a little over an hour but I was successful in decorating without him knowing!!! I think that’s the most fun I’ve had by myself… sneaking all over the house and not once blowing my cover!! I didn’t get a picture of Dave’s surprised face but trust me…it was great!! Breakfast in bed and a day full of all our favorite things!! Do I hear a Sound of Music song coming on?!?!? Pahaha! I LOVE YOU DAVE!! (Don’t say I didn’t warn you of mushy and lovey dovey things!!) What a wonderful, crazy fun, adventurous 6 months it has been!! We anxiously await years full of love & laughter as we continue to build our lives together!!










6 comments: