Monday, December 12, 2011
YEAH BABY!
Who has the best hubby in the world?! This girl, right here! David never ceases to amaze me with his awesome gifts! Our first Christmas he surprised me with an I-pod touch! The next year he got me a Galaxy S cell phone! Then this year... A NEW BIKE! I feel like such a kid again!! Because neither of us had patience enough to wait for Christmas morning, I got it a couple weeks early!! He led me down the stairs with me eyes closed and SURPRISE there it was...right beside the tree...my beautiful shiny white & gold bike! WAHOO! Even though it was 11 p.m. & freezing nothing could stop me from taking it for a spin! Maybe my neighbors think I am crazy but it was worth it because there is no better feeling than peddling as fast as you can and coasting as far as you can...while yelling YEAHHHOOO! Thank you Dave for bringing your crazy wife a childhood Christmas :) Your the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment