Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What the gladsome tidings be!

The Nativity is always one of my favorite things about Christmas and this year it was even more so because we had the privilege and honor of playing Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus at our ward Christmas party! And it was truly a miracle that little miss didn't cry while in character! I think we have star on our hands! It was such a memorable way to remember our first Christmas as a little family! I love our Savior and the story of His birth!

Last year I was asked to get together a little nativity for an old folks home and so I made several costumes that we used again this year & I think it turned out GREAT!



















4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful memory! I just love you and your little family! I really hope we get stationed closer to one another in the near future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful you 3 were "The" family. You said Chloe was baby Jesus, but I didn't realize you and Dave were Mary and Joseph!! What fun for Chloe's first Christmas! :) By the way, I think you guys looked amazing!!
    - Love you all SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cnt wait to c u guys 2mrrow! can u bring ur dance game on the wii. we have a wii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great experience! You did such a good job making those costumes too! You are so stinkin' talented Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete