Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Time flies when your having fun?!?! Let me rephrase this... Time SHOOTS by you when you are having the time of your life!!! There we go...that says it MUCH better!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAVID WHELAN!!! I can't believe we have been married for a YEAR!! EEEE we were both pretty excited and anxious to celebrate the day we were sealed for time and all eternity! It feels like just yesterday we were walking into the Salt Lake City Temple together! AHH I still get butterflies just thinking about that beautiful day!


How do I even begin to express how wonderful this past year has been?! Well I couldn't answer that question myself...SOooo I made a DVD of pretty much everything from the year!! We watched it the second we woke up and lets just say we both got a little teary-eyed...okay okay A LOT teary-eyed...OKAY OKAY we cried!! But it was WONDERFUL!! EEEEE then we ate our cake! Cake? Yes, CAKE!!! We had a little cake saved from our reception and it tasted FABULOUS!! I was shocked it survived the move to Virginia but it did!!! YUM!


Our day was full of immense gratitude and love for each other! OH and did I mention we went to the Melting Pot! The first time we had been to the Melting Pot was the day before our wedding! So we thought it very appropriate to go for our anniversary!!


Our special card given to us by our waiters!! Haha kind of corny but we loved it!

WE STUFFED OURSELVES TO THE MAX! It was amazing!! First the best bread and veggies ever come with THEE most delicious cheese...you pretty much stuff yourself before the meal even comes!! I meant to take a before picture of the meal but we were to excited to eat...so we forgot! But this is what it looks like after you STUFF yourself!



(For those of you who do not know the Melting Pot is only the greatest Fondue place ever!!) Tornadoes couldn't even ruin our special day! Wait a second did I say tornadoes....YES I DID!! We had terrible storms all day long!! Probably a blessing we didn't go to the Outer Banks for our anniversary!
I truly feel so blessed to be married to such a remarkable man...I love him so much and can't wait to spend forever with him! I love you Dave :)
I couldn't be happier!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww....that is so cute. I am very happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Our two year anniversary is this Monday and we are stooooked!

    ReplyDelete