Monday, October 25, 2010

The Whelans!

I am Andrea & the cute guy who's always with me is my sweet husband Dave!!! We currently live in Charlottesville Virginia!! If your wondering why in the world Charlottesville??? It's because we are a military family! Dave has now been in the Air Force for four years and was recently promoted to captain!! So we will be here for the next 2-3 years!! We are absolutely loving it here with the beautiful mountains, endless shopping, & awesome people :)) Speaking of awesome people you should meet the Charlottesville 2nd ward!!! We have three callings at church!! THREE?? Yes three!! We are nursery leaders, Dave is a Cub Scout den leader, and we are serving on the Young Marrieds Institute Council!!! What do we do for fun you say??? Well Dave loves to pull pranks and scare me haha & I like to pull pranks and try and scare him!
Hopefully I can keep up with this whole blog thing!!!

5 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! You got it up and running! It is so cute. I look forward to reading your updates! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Andrea! You guys are a beautiful couple! I'm so glad you're having such a great time in your new place of residence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u guys are a wonderful couple and I think god put u to together for a reason. so...when are u going to have children???...they are a wonderful thing...(sometimes)....hehe...luv ya both and i miss u two soo much!!! =D

    ReplyDelete